Invisalign Whitehouse Station NJ
Clear Braces | Straighter Teeth
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss Invisalign in the Whitehouse Station NJ area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
Do You Want Straighter Teeth Without the Hassle of Conventional Braces?
Call 908-534-9113 to schedule a consultation with Drs. Wolenski, Verdi, Potter or Wasserman.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Wolenski and Verdi’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Wolenski and Verdi has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Wolenski and Verdi about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.