Dr. Joseph W. Wolenski
Dentist in Whitehouse Station NJ
My name is Joseph Wolenski, DMD. I was born and raised in New Jersey. I am a Restorative Dentist and received my undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences from Rutgers College (Dean’s list student every year) and my Doctorate in Dental Medicine degree from UMDNJ Dental School (class ranking 5) in 1973. I completed a General Practice Dental Residency at UMDNJ, University Hospital, Newark, NJ in 1974. In 1975, I founded our current office and began my private practice career.
I am an active member of the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- American Equilibration Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- Oral Cancer Foundation
I also am a participating member of Donated Dental Services. Through this service, I provide free dental treatment to patients who cannot afford treatment.
I have devoted my professional career to all aspects of Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry with special interests in the treatment of complete smile makeovers, comprehensive esthetic dentistry, TMJ treatment, treatment of headaches and other bite related issues. To keep abreast of the latest developments, I have always exceeded the continuing education requirements of the New Jersey State Board of Dentistry.
In addition, I have completed extensive post graduate dental Education at:
- Charter member of the Piper/Mckee Study Club
- Charter member and Director of the Dawson Study Club of Northern New Jersey
- Dawson Institute of Advanced Dental Education (2004-present). Completed basic curriculum and am continuing to attend additional programs on an ongoing basis.
- Ross-Nash Institute of Advanced Dental Education
- Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Jersey Shore Medical Center Study Club in association with University of Pennsylvania Dental Seminars
- Piper Advanced Dental Education Center ( I am continuing to attend additional programs on an ongoing basis)
I am a Dental Staff Member at Hunterdon Medical Center, Flemington, NJ.
I am also a Dental Attending and Dental Staff Member at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. I am an Attending Restorative Dentist instructing the Dental Residents in the General Practice Dental Residency Program. I am responsible to prepare and present lectures to the residents as well as be on the clinical floor to assist them in clinical procedures. I also am a restorative advisor for the treatment planning sessions in which resident present cases to the attendings for review.
- Adjunct Associate Professor
- Department of Restorative Dentistry
- New Jersey Dental School
My hobbies include sailing, outdoor activities such as gardening. I’ve been married for over 35 years to my wife Theresa (Terrie). We have 2 grown children, Matthew J. Wolenski, MD and Alexander M. Wolenski.